Skilled Morristown, NJ Immigration Law Attorney Helps You Live the American Dream
Serving Foreign-born Individuals and Their Families for More Than 25 Years
At The Scheer Immigration Law Group in Morristown, we represent clients throughout Morris, Essex and Sussex counties with immigration law issues, including green card, nonimmigrant visa, student visa and deportation matters. Our firm has been in operation for more than 25 years, and in that time, we have guided countless individuals, families, businesses and employers through the complex area of immigration law. We believe that every one of our clients should be able to prosper in this country, and we use our knowledge of the U.S. legal system to ensure that your rights are protected.
Experienced Attorney Providing Thorough Legal Counsel
Our firm is committed to helping you achieve a positive resolution for immigration issue. We care about your well-being, now and in the future. Our clients receive the benefit of our:
- Extensive experience — For more than 25 years, we have helped countless individuals, families and businesses with their immigration issues. Our familiarity with the U.S. legal system allows us to create a strategy to help you or your family member.
- In-depth communication — At The Scheer Immigration Law Group, we listen to all of your concerns and answer all of your questions. We also make sure to keep you constantly updated on the progress of your case so that you are just as informed as we are.
- Focused practice — Our sole focus on immigration issues lets us stay up-to-date on the ever-changing nature of U.S. law. Every development and addition to the country's immigration laws is painstakingly researched and applied to your case.
Handling a Range of Immigration Issues
A veteran immigration attorney at The Scheer Immigration Law Group is ready to handle your issues involving:
- Permanent residency — Our firm guides employees and families toward permanent residency in the United States. We help you understand how to obtain a green card and ensure that your rights are always upheld.
- Naturalization — Naturalization is the process that foreign citizens follow in order to obtain U.S. citizenship. There are requirements that each applicant must fulfill, and the Scheer International Law group can guide you through that process.
- Visas — We represent clients who want to obtain a non-immigrant visa for a temporary visit to the United States, such as for career or tourism purposes. In addition, we help individuals get student visas to continue his or her education.
- Deportation — We defend your rights if you are threatened with deportation. We build a defense specific to your case and go to court to help you stay in the United States.
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) — If you came to the United States as a child, you could be eligible for a deferred action for childhood arrivals exception, which gives you two years of employment authorization in the country. Our firm helps you prove that you fall within the DACA guidelines, so you get the protection you deserve.
Contact an Experienced Morristown Immigration Law Attorney Today
Call The Scheer Immigration Law Group today at 973.984.8400 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation. We represent clients throughout Morris, Essex and Sussex, Bergen, Warren, Passaic and Union Counties and the tri-state area from our Morristown office.