3 Adjustment of Status Questions
Are you or a loved one looking for legal assistance for an adjustment of status? Read these 3 adjustment of status questions, then call us now.
1. What Can I Do If My Abusive Spouse Won’t File the I-751 Form?
- Their is a waiver for the I-751 that allows you to bypass the joint signature needed to complete the form. You will need to document the reason for the waiver.
- Once you complete the waiver, you will also need to submit evidence of the abuse by either phones, hospital records, or affidavits. You will also need to prove that the marriage was made in good faith and not just for citizenship.
2. Are Loss of Green Card Conditions Based on Divorce?
- You can file a petition to convert a two year conditional Green Card into a I-751.
- You must prove that you had a bonafide marriage with joint issued documentation after the divorce.
3. How Do I Determine Qualifications of My Employer for Green Card Sponsorship?
- Your employer must show that they have been unable to find a qualified U.S worker.
- Your employer must be able to prove they can pay your wages with their taxes.
Are you or a loved one looking for legal assistance for an adjustment of status? After reading these 3 adjustment of status questions, then contact our New Jersey Adjustment of Status Attorney to get started on your claim today.
Like us on Facebook