4 Questions About Working
Do you want to work, but have questions? Check out these 4 questions about working, then call our New Jersey Immigration Lawyer today.
- B1 Visas can not be used to find employment in the U.S.
- B2 Visas are strictly used for visiting pleasure.
2. How Do I File for a Travel Document on a Work Visa?
- Immigration will allow a valid DACA recipient with a valid work permit to apply for a travel permit with the I-131 Form.
- Immigration will allow this under the following circumstances with proof:
- Educational reasons, like studying abroad for a short term program.
- Short term business travel
- Humanitarian reason, like visiting a sick family member or funeral.
- You will not be granted the travel permit for any other reasons.
3. How Do I File a Work Authorization Form Through Adjustment of Status by Marriage?
- It is a good thing to complete because the work authorization document resembles a NJ drivers license and can be used as identification.
- You will be able to apply for a social security number, and gain a driver’s license.
- This also gives the ability to work outside the home if that person change their mind.
4. Can I Work While an Adjustment Application is Pending?
- After a 60 day period you are usually issued a work permit once an application for adjustment of status is pending.
Are you wanting to work but have questions? After checking out these 4 questions about working, contact our experienced New Jersey Immigration Attorney to help you.