Are you or a loved one facing adjustment of status? Check out these 3 tips on adjustment of status and contact our New Jersey Immigration Attorney for help.
- After a 60 day period you are usually issued a work permit once an application for adjustment of status is pending.
2. Filing a Work Authorization Form Through Adjustment of Status by Marriage
- It is a good thing to complete because the work authorization document resembles a NJ drivers license and can be used as identification.
- You will be able to apply for a social security number, and gain a driver’s license.
- This also gives the ability to work outside the home if that person change their mind.
3. Adjustment of Status through Marriage of a U.S. Citizen
- You must enter the US lawfully.
- Your spouse-to-be must be a US Citizen, not a Green Card holder.
- You must demonstrated that you have a job and are working.
Are you or a loved one facing adjustment of status? After reading these 3 tips on adjustment of status, contact our experienced New Jersey Immigration Attorney for help and a legal consultation.
Like us on Facebook