Guiding Individuals, Families and Businesses Toward a Positive Outcome Since 1987
For more than 25 years, The Scheer Immigration Law Group has been dedicated to helping clients throughout Morris, Essex and Sussex counties with his or her immigration issues, including visa, green card and permanent residency cases. Immigration law cases can have an immeasurable effect on individuals, families and businesses, but our firm offers clients high-quality legal representation as we fight to help them live the American dream.
Handling a Range of Immigration Law Issues
At The Scheer Immigration Law Group, our New Jersey Immigration Lawyers provide legal counsel and representation for clients dealing with a variety of immigration law matters. Through our compassionate counsel, our firm assists clients with the following issues:
- Permanent residency — The help of a skilled New Jersey Immigration Attorney is essential when you want to attain permanent residency in the United States. We help you avoid the issues and delays associated with the naturalization process so your case is resolved quickly and effectively.
- Non-immigrant visas — If you are planning a temporary stay in the United States for business, family or tourism reasons, our firm ensures that your non-immigrant visa adheres to U.S. law.
- Student visa — For clients planning to study in the United States, we make sure that your student visa petition is processed in a timely fashion so you can continue your education without difficulty.
- Deportation — When you are being threatened with deportation, our firm builds a persuasive case and fights for you in court. We have extensive knowledge of the deportation process and know when your rights are being infringed upon.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals — The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program allows certain immigrant candidates to receive two years of employment authorization in the United States, depending on how old they were when they came here. We determine if you are eligible for the program, and if you are, we guide you through the process to get the protection to which you are entitled.
Contact a Knowledgeable Morristown Immigration Lawyer Today
If you are going through a complex immigration case and need counsel from an accomplished attorney, call The Scheer Immigration Law Group today at (973) 984-8400 or contact us online for the thorough representation your case deserves. Our office is in Morristown, New Jersey, and Serves clients throughout New Jersey including, Morris County, Dover, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Essex County, Sussex County, Bergen County, Warren County, Passaic County, and Union County.