3 Consular Processing Facts
Check out this article about 3 consular processing facts. Then, contact our office today for a consultation so we can help you with your case.
- If you are living abroad you must interview at the U.S. Embassy.
- If you are not allowed to adjust your status in the U.S. you must travel to your nations embassy abroad.
The Requirements to Bring Your Fiancé to the U.S.
- You must be a US Citizen petitioner, not a Green Card petitioner to bring your fiancée into the U.S.
- You must have physically met in person in the last 2 years.
- You must be able to show that you can financially support your fiancée and that your relationship is based on love.
Obtaining Permanent Resident Status For Your Fiancée
- You must be married within 90 days of coming into the U.S. to keep the Visa.
- You must file for adjustment of paperwork with your local immigration service which then you will receive a spouse interview within 3-4 months.
Do you still have questions after reading our 3 consular processing facts? Contact an experienced New Jersey Consular Processing Immigration Lawyer.