3 Deportation Claim Tips
Do you have a loved one who is facing deportation? Read these 3 deportation claim tips, then call our New Jersey attorney to get started.
1) Losing Your Green Card by Living Outside the U.S.
2) Options Available if a Minor Relative is Detained at the Border
- There is a program available called Special Immigrant Juvenile Program, which allows someone to attain a work permit and a green card.
- The person must be under 21 and must be considered abandoned or neglected.
3) Remaining in the U.S if You Have American Born Children
- If you are of good moral standing and have children who are actively involved in the school system, you may be eligible to apply for a Cancellation of Removal.
- You should also include documentation of your life in the U.S. and any U.S. born relatives.
Do you have a loved one who is facing deportation? After reading these 3 deportation claim tips, contact our dedicated and experienced New Jersey Deportation Attorney for legal assistance.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel