As a New Jersey Immigration Attorney, I was recently asked about a Deferred action recipient with a work visa want to travel home to visit their sick grandfather.
- Immigration will allow a valid DACA recipient with a valid work permit to apply for a travel permit with the I-131 Form.
- Immigration will allow this under the following circumstances with proof:
- Educational reasons, like studying abroad for a short term program.
- Short term business travel
- Humanitarian reason, like visiting a sick family member or funeral.
- You will not be granted the travel permit for any other reasons.
Are you wanting to travel back home while on a Work Visa? Contact our experienced New Jersey Immigration Attorney to help you.
Out of Town Resources
This Buffalo Immigration Lawyer has done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with an immigration claim in Buffalo, we recommend you take a look at their website.