Prevent Immigration From Deporting You
Are you seeking legal assistance with deportation matters? We can help prevent immigration from deporting you. Call our New Jersey lawyer now.
Losing Your Green Card by Living Outside the U.S.
What Options are Available if a Minor Relative is Detained at the Border
- There is a program available called Special Immigrant Juvenile Program, which allows someone to attain a work permit and a green card.
- The person must be under 21 and must be considered abandoned or neglected.
Remaining in the U.S If You Are Being Threatened by Gang Violence in Your Home Country
- If you are from another county facing persecution, you can apply for asylum within one year of your arrival.
- You can also qualify if your home country is involved in a revolution, religious discrimination or political issues in the country.
- After filing for asylum you will be eligible to file for a work permit after 6 months.
- If your asylum application was granted, you can face
Remaining in the U.S if You Have American Born Children
- If you are of good moral standing and have children who are actively involved in the school system, you may be eligible to apply for a Cancellation of Removal.
- You should also include documentation of your life in the U.S. and any U.S. born relatives.
Do you have a loved one who is facing deportation and are seeking legal assistance? We can help prevent immigration from deporting you. Contact our New Jersey Deportation Lawyer to schedule a legal consultation and case evaluation to get started on your claim.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel