Start Your Family Based Immigration Claim Before It’s Too Late
Do you have questions about immigration? Start your family based immigration claim before it’s too late! Call our New Jersey attorney today.
The Status and Requirements for DAPA
- Deferred Action for Parents of Adult Citizens or Green Card holders.
- Any citizen or Green Card hold that has been a US resident for the last 5 years with no serious criminal history is eligible for DAPA.
- You can obtain a social security card and a driver’s license once approved.
- DAPA is not a Green Card or Citizenship, it is only a 3 year work permit.
Proving Your Child is a Citizen if Born Abroad
- The embassy will provide a Consular Report of Birth Abroad form.
- This form is proof of identification, but does not give you the ability to travel.
- You should also apply for a Certificate of Citizenship, which allows you to obtain a passport for the child.
Including Your Spouse and Children in a Green Card Application
- Your spouse and minor children are always included in your Green Card application.
- Usually your spouse and children can be named as derivative beneficiaries.
Being Sponsored By Your Father Without His Name on the Birth Certificate
- A DNA test may be needed to prove you are biologically related to your father.
- You may also need to provide proof of an ongoing child-father relationship.
Do you have questions about immigration? Start your family based immigration claim before it’s too late! Contact our New Jersey Family Based Immigration Lawyer to schedule your legal consultation and case evaluation to get started immediately.
Like us on Facebook